Latest Blog Entry

September 13, 2008

中秋節快樂 !

Photobucket

Oh yea in English is translated as in happy moon cake festival ! Also known as mid autumn festival.
Well, I remember when I was small I used to play the Chinese lantern but now I don't play anymore. Let the young ones enjoy it. Guess you guys are enjoying some good moon cakes right now ! Well I did bought some moon cake from my college as well.

Photobucket
My College seniors student handmade moon cake. Okay la it tasted not bad. It's very cheap anyway. RM 3.50 for red and green beans moon cake with lotus in it.

And guess what I found this in someones blog in the web. To me or to who? lol.

Photobucket
Well I don't want to perasan. Maybe it's Jason Goh. lol.


LOL. Anyway, dun forget to burn the lantern after playing it alright. Suggested by my friend, Rayson. He used to do that. Anyway once again, 中秋節快樂 in advance people !

0commented | have you ?: