Latest Blog Entry

September 22, 2008

A Day At Sebastian Residence

Photobucket
Was kinda bored last Friday night alone at home so as Sebastian. So he nudged me asking me to stop by his house to hang out. Without hesitation, I went. Brought my 160GB HDD and Ashley along with me ! My-so-call very essential items.

Photobucket

Oh yeah, he treated me mooncakes once I arrived. As in Starbucks mooncakes. It tasted really rich and flavorful. You all should try it. Perhaps next year. It's not selling anymore I guess.

Photobucket
It cost about 30 bucks each box without discount. I think so. After discount, 20 bucks. Go grab it if there's still any.

Photobucket
Tiramissu flavour and Red cherry flavour. Damn nice can? Don't get tempted.

By that time it was almost 2am in the morning. We ordered MCD ! I called and just whacked a Big Mac large set without thinking the consequences of being fat eating MCD early in the morning.

Photobucket


Sebastian was comparing his old vintage film camera with my Ashley. Actually I felt that film photos are more meaningful, we could actually appreciate film photos more compared to digital camera photos that can be deleted anytime as we like. So, Yeahh. I day must go back to our film era already.

Photobucket

Hurm, thanks Sebastian for the songs and movies you gave me. Loving it ! Speaking about movies and songs from his computer. Let see how his desktop wallpaper looks like.

Photobucket
Flaming HOT Anna Jacqueline Hathaway. Woots! and what reminds me of her is .......

Photobucket
Oh yeahhh.... Remember the movie ? lol.

0commented | have you ?: