Latest Blog Entry

September 25, 2008

Urgh. Procrastination

Photobucket
Sorry for not updating my blog for days. My computer kena virus and needed to be reformatted again. While so, there a few announcement I wanna let ya'll know.

  • This Saturday (27th of Sept) , there will be having a Youth Fellowship at my house. There will be singing, sermons, games, fellowship,delicious FOODS and more. The only thing that you need to bring is yourself. If your interested in making new friends or wanna know a lil bit about Christ, you're welcome to attend. Contact me if you're interested.
  • http://mynjayz.com will be up very soon ! So I will currently less update my blog until the domain name is officially up, then I'll be back in action !
  • Model Photoshoot session will start next week in the Raya week ! Can't wait for it. and good thing is my Ashley will be in action. Well, stay tune for it.
  • SONY DSLR a900 is out and it's freaking 25megapixles ! Specs are superb too. WTFBBQ chicken. Go check it out. My a200 out date already? lol.

I think that's about it ! I hope everything will go on smoothly. Will blog again very soon !

Photo of the day. Sneak peak for Photoshoot session venue.

Photobucket

0commented | have you ?: