Latest Blog Entry

August 24, 2009

CLIVE's 1st Anniversary

Photobucket

Friday night @ Zouk. Clive's 1st anniversary party. 8.30PM-11.00pm.

I was there with Suki, and met some of the bloggers there. Pinkpork, JessicaTan and TianChad. and not to forget, JoshLim. Thanks Jiawen for the passes but too bad I cant get you and your friends in. It's quite dumb and stupid for them to cheek the IDs where's it is just a normal magazine event. I manage to get in cause I'm the media as usual.

Im sure ya'll are pissed ! but anyhow, lets see what's happening inside !

Photobucket
Many people inside I barely can walk around but I manage to get a spot right infront stage.

Photobucket
The emcee for the night. Pietro and Jay Menon from Mix.fm.

Photobucket
The hot models from Clive magazine.

Photobucket
And these guys played some games and won themselves bag pack, Goodyear goodie bag, and hand phones. Damn nice I should have join !

Photobucket
I want to win a new hand phone too ! But I was shocked that the next round involves condoms and bananas also the models.

But, someone push me up. I know im gonna get doomed by playing this game. Nothing more I can do. And I got to know the model that im gonna partner with. I didn't get her name it was too noisy. But its okay.

So, how does this game works? 6 condoms, 6 bananas which are hang on our neck. What the models need to do is to wear those bananas, condoms. Slowly slot in one by one. And what am i suppose to do is to open the packet for them.

Who's the fastest to finish it, Wins.

Photobucket
In process of putting those condoms in. HAHA. the inexperience me.

Photobucket
A shot of me and my partner.

Photobucket
Too bad im not the winner. Should say the last who finish. * Spot Chelsia Ng behind.

Winner got a handphone and a bluetooth speaker. Consolation prize I got from them for loosing is more den 100 piece of condoms from CARE. Who wants it ? Seriously, I don't need em right now.

Photobucket
JoshLim and Pinkpork joined the next game and they were unfortunate as well. I have no photos.

Photobucket
Camwhore with Pinkpork, TianChad and JessicaTan.

PS : Thanks Jiawen for the passes, Suki for the ride and Mojosh for the 40D.

6commented | have you ?: