Latest Blog Entry

August 19, 2009

Party 7atenine

It was a random Saturday night, I think it was 2 weeks back. Adv boss called me to join him to attend this event at 7atenine. In collaboration they're launching some Sony digital camera thinggy called Trilogy. And so the theme was white. and I tell you it was a hell of a night.

Why ? Because I get to know Ladylike personally ! (the girls singer group from Sweden)

Photobucket
Lets get started.

Photobucket
From the 2nd floor.

Photobucket
Da Entrancee

Photobucket
Posing with one of the few models of the night.

Photobucket
Who came with me was Josh and Yvonne !

Photobucket
Chicks on duty. Not on Shanice in white.

Photobucket
In the process, I have to be da photographer for them. Lousy people on duty.

Photobucket
This is da boss, Josh Lim.

Photobucket
Josh Lim with Shanice.

Photobucket
More Chicks in duty. LOL

Photobucket
These girls loves me by taking photos for them. Don't get me wrong, its all BUSINESS !

Photobucket
with josh's friend.

Photobucket
The moment of truth. Isabelle, Louise, Miranda, Valerie from Ladylike.

Ladylike, (the name and group) was conceived by KRU Studios Europe CEO Robert Bromley way back in June 2007. After many castings and group names the line up of Ladylike that we have today was officially formed April 1st 2008. Check out their Myspace website.

Photobucket
and I manage to get a photo with them.

Photobucket
Ladylike partying with us worrr. All I can say is that, Josh is a happy man.

There's many photos more, but don't think will post them up ! Unnecessary. Once again, thanks Josh for the invitation. We certainly enjoyed much that night.

Signing off. Dont forget to follow me on twitter !

Photobucket

4commented | have you ?: