Latest Blog Entry

August 27, 2009

Envy Club Grand Opening.

Photobucket

It was almost 1 month ago, That Envy Club opened. And this suppose to be a very outdated post ! Sorry for the late updates, Leonard. Anyway, the day before the grand opening, there's this bloggers media tour review also that I've posted. Click HERE to see the full post.

And for this, is the Grand Opening for the public. Well I drop by as well to give face to Leonard. This guy here is Leonard is the event manager for Envy Club. Thanks for the invitation.

Photos taken using Sony A200. Still looked great !

Photobucket
Lets start off with Leonard and Mei Ling.

Photobucket
Mojosh, myself, Vivian and Simon.

Photobucket
Night still young, my partner in crime, vivianloy.

Photobucket
Leonard with all the chicks. Jacklyn Gan , Doreen Low Poh Yee, Junie Lau , Leonard, Bell Wong. The rest I dont know. help me on names yeah.

Photobucket
Pretty Chicks are good in posing. lol.

Photobucket
Bell, Junie and myself.

Photobucket
My best men. Joshua from mojosh.com.

Photobucket
Dancers doing their thing on stage.

Photobucket
DJ itz spinning some awesome songs that night.

Photobucket
Group shot of one part of the tables on the 2nd floor.

Photobucket
This is Simon, Sebastian, Joshua, Vivian and Jessica.

Photobucket
Finger foods. fruit tart our favourite ! Wallup like no ones business.

Photobucket
Outside. Another group shot of us. Michelle and Suetmei joined us after that.

Photobucket
Posing for the camera. And ya, itz Suetmei's birthday countdown that night. So, me and joshua asked the DJ for a birthday dedication for her.

Photobucket
Simon spend her that for her bday. Nampak secocok. XD

I met quite a few more people there just that I don't have a photo with them. Hitomi sorry I don't have a photo with u in my camera. Anyhow, it was a fun night on the Grand Opening.

Haven been to Envy Club before ? Why not drop by.

Click HERE for the location/contact number.

More photos in facebook. That's all !

2commented | have you ?: