Latest Blog Entry

September 25, 2009

An Honest Mistake

It was yesterday night. I was at Laundry Bar with the Advertlets bloggers mostly for the GIG to support my friend Leonard Chua in a band called "An Honest Mistake"

This is their first song single called "THIS SONG IS SO RANDOM, I DON'T KNOW WHY"

They performed like 4 songs last night and I would say it was awesome shit. Honestly I LOVE it a lot. First time I enjoyed watching Malaysian local act jamming. They shake, they jumped, they jammed, totally rocked the house down.

Photobucket
Leonard, Eve, Darren, Kevin and Joel. An Honest Mistake band preforming on stage.

Photobucket
Lead singer Darren Teh in the house yo.

Photobucket
with our very own Amanda Choe for being the Emcee.

Photobucket
Ellie missyCheerio and myself

Photobucket
Leonard Chua and The boss Josh Lim

Photobucket
Long time no see Adeline and myself.

Photobucket
Brotherly love Leonard. All the way from Ampang to support him.

Photobucket
Ellie and Alvin came to support Leonard as well.

Photobucket
JonYKT going wrong the SPM boy was there too. with Missycherio and Mynjayz

Photobucket
Group shot of Leonard friends.

More photos in Facebook ! Check em out.

Support Malaysian local Act music ! Support "An Honest Mistake"


...

PS : Add me in twitter to get updates from Arthur's Day celebration tonight @ Sunway Lagoon.

2commented | have you ?: