Latest Blog Entry

September 21, 2009

Syoknya Raya

I was invited by Farah to attend her open house yesterday at Kota Damansara. With the partner in crime, Vivian. And to recount, it was my 6th time visiting Raya open house. Wanted to go Putrajaya instead to see the prime minister but heck forget it, too far traveling there.

Well, when it comes to raya, what pops out in my mind is daging rendang, pulut, ketupat, kari ayam, kuih raya, air sirap and not to forget the DUIT RAYA ! hahaha.

Anyway these are a few of the photos taken at Farah Liza's residence.

Photobucket
Vivian can't wait she had 3 rounds of plates all together.

Photobucket
The girls with the Malay mix Japanese dude, Hafis.

Photobucket
Another one with the foods.

Photobucket
The KDU girls with Farah's mom.

Photobucket
The KDU dudes with Farah's mom.

Photobucket
Farah and myself. She damn cute can.

Photobucket
Justine Ong cum Vivian Loy so loving.

Photobucket
Group shot of few of us before we ciao back to KL.


That's all for my 1st day of Raya. Next up, Victim A La Mode. Stay Tune.

Dont forget to follow me on twitter ! http://twitter.com/mynjayz

2commented | have you ?: