Latest Blog Entry

September 1, 2009

My Merdeka Day

Photobucket
Semangat Patriotik.

Where did u celebrate your merdeka countdown this year ?

For me, I'll give it a try celebrating it in the club this year. Wanna experience how it feels like rather den being at home watching TV watching fire works. Instead, we party all night long @ Envy Club.

We've been given some party toys for the celebrations and waited for the countdown. Pop up mini fireworks, some flashy lights wisel etc. And this is my first time listening merdeka song been played in a club. Quite unique they added some base into it. It was a great night indeed with those people I hang out with. R&B + house. Awesome.

Photobucket
We are ready to celebrate Malaysia's 52th Birthday

Photobucket
Shawn Lee The beat boxer. Got 9th place in International beat boxing competition out of 40 contestant.

Photobucket
ME, Adeline and Leonard.

Photobucket
Stevo, Simon and Jacqueline.

Photobucket
Joshlim, I-forgot-her-name, Adeline and Jacqueline.

Photobucket
Me and a new friend, Adeline. Do i look like im 23 ? She said so.

Photobucket
The Korean couple I brought. Julius and Aemilia.

Well, didn't take much photos though. It's more on Mojosh's side. We'll wait and see when he will post it up. We stayed up till 4am++.

And the actual Merdeka Day itself, I actually missed the trip to KL central for Merdeka Train Party. So sorry NikiCheong for turning you down. Was too tired and slept over at Leonard's place till the next day. went Brunch with him and Met up with Mojosh and back home around evening. and that was how I spend my Merdeka Day.

Photobucket
Happy 52nd Birthday Malaysia.


PS : Check out for the next post if you wanna win The Ugly Truth Premiere Screenings tickets by Advertlets happening on the 7th of September 2009. Im giving out 5 tickets passes. Make sure you grab this opportunity to get those tickets. Stay tune.

1 commented | have you ?: