Latest Blog Entry

September 8, 2009

The Ugly Truth Movie Screenings !

The Ugly Truth premiere screening happening at E@Curve. Advertlets had the largest amount of people who turned out this time for movie screenings. FULL HOUSE for 2 halls. Pretty Amazing huh. The Advertlets Titans did a great job and of cause the boss, Joshlim himself.

PS : I love free movie screenings.

Not to mention that this is the first time I really laugh my ass of watching a romantic comedy movie. Very entertaining indeed. There's naughty moments and some touching moments as well. I'm not a very good movie review so I won't be writing any synopsis yea.

Photobucket
I rate it 10/10 for all the 18sx scene, 7/10 for the story line cause its quite predictable.


All the bloggers with J initials ! Jonathan, Joshua, JasonO, Josh, Jessica, JiaWen & JasonG.


Part of the group shot. Credits to Smashpop.

Photobucket
Josh, Vivian, Jiawen, Caren and Pop behind.

Photobucket
Meet Adele there and I was surprised to meet her there. Also Ellie and Jiawen !

Photobucket
With David the magician, Envy Leonard and Hot Sandra.

Photobucket
Close friends. Sukvinder, Mojosh, Jonathan, Ellie and myself.

Photobucket
The people I've invited. Jessica, Debbie, David, Sarah, Lisa.

Photobucket
Ampang GANG. Pop bro, Suet, Mojo, Viva and myself.

Photobucket
The Typical Ampang Jason's.

Photobucket
Invited MizzS over to the screenings. She enjoyed much I can see.

Photobucket
With da korean couples. Hong pyo and Yun jye. LOL.

Photobucket
The people/ bloggers at Hall 10.

Awesome movie. Go watch it, itz out in cinemas this Thursday ! Seriously, no regrets watching.

PS : Tomorrow, there's another "GAMER" movie screenings by Advertlets @ OneUtama and im gonna see Gerard Butler again. Hope its gonna be another GOOD movie. Who's going ?

PPS : ITZ SIMONSO'S BDAY TOMORROW !

The End. Follow me on TWITTER !

5commented | have you ?: