Latest Blog Entry

March 24, 2008

F1 Race day

F1 experience to me is priceless. I finally had the real feeling seeing those cars drove across me. Usually I watched in front of the TV for 9 years long already and finally the 10th year, get to go there. So, I am not regretting going there although I am extremely tired being out there from 8am till 6pm. With around 70K of people! LOL. was kinda disappointed cause we cant bring our food inside where they want us to buy their food sold there with their " CHEAP " price.

Anyway nothing much to describe about it, let the photo do the talking.


Crazy skybus peeps shouting for customers...


Convincing them, "forcing" them to take skybus service.


Elaine and I....


100Bucks Hillstand. Pity them umbrella is their roof.


200bucks Hillstand will roof. still they went down to get a clearer view.


Some even take off their shirts. " bersantai " this ain't beach here.


Oh ya I came with these 3 girls. Vivian "FFK" me... =C


My company peeps. They seriously cover up 1/3 of the Hillstand.


Look at the price listings. " Vomit Blood "


Why there is a "PAS" flag at Sepang F1 circuit?!


F1 Drivers waving to the fans...


Team Ferarri, Kimi Raikonen and Felipe Massa


All cars in track....


Lastly, Kimi Raikonen shines for ferarri


1. K.Raikonen
FERARRI

2. R. Kubica
BMW

3. H. Kovalainen
McLAREN

The End. All went back with a wide smile on their face. Felt extreme tired but still worth going. Although It may not have been the most entertaining of races for the fans, but for Kimi Raikkonen and Ferrari his dominant Malaysian Grand Prix victory is just what he needed following the disappointment in Melbourne a week ago.


GO KIMI RAIKONEN........

1 commented | have you ?: