Latest Blog Entry

March 30, 2008

My New Car

Finally, I've got a new car in the house. The new SAGA came in 2 days ago. Now, I've got more chance to use my old SAGA known as the Proton Iswara. Not much chance to use the new SAGA. More to my mum. So it's not my new car. It's hers. Ended up not so exited about it. Nothing much more to describe but I think the new SAGA looks quite fierce and elegant. Guess it's the best looking proton car I suppose.
Front View
Rear View

P/S : I am still dreaming of wanting the Toyota Camry 2.4 CC. May be considering of the new Toyota Corolla Altis. Looks so CHUNTED. with the Toyota Vios and Toyota Camry design in front and the Toyota Altis design at the back of it.


Front View

Rear View

Compare the Proton SAGA with Toyota Corolla Altis. such a Big difference.

First thing when comes to dreaming stuff, we think of buying a new car. That's how cars made human so crazy of it.

0commented | have you ?: