Latest Blog Entry

March 9, 2008

The pressure is on

Firstly, congrats to the opposition where they not letting BN to get 2/3. Although BN won already but still. LOL. Actually, I ain't politics here seriously, just happy to hear that's all. I mean everyone is happy. People around me, the Chinese and the Indians are just plain delighted. Can see from their faces.

Anyway days are passing by and the pressure is on... Although I don't care much, but it's kinda scary though. SPM results is out in another 2 more days. The feeling sucks big time. Nothing much I can do no more, have to face it.

On the other hand, I agree that my topic in blogging is limited now as I am out of topic what to blog. People will complain if it's crap, said : " Eh, you got nothing to do ar in the house?! " man i am kinda tired of everything already. What interest me now is MUSIC !!

Oh ya, this is serious shit man, anyone out there who love pop punk music genre? songs from Paramore totally Rockx! I am addicted to it. believe me you will do too.

Paramore is totally serious SHIT rockx !!! listen to it.....

0commented | have you ?: