Latest Blog Entry

March 25, 2008

KDU Orientation day



It was my first day officially going college and I was late for the KDU Orientation day for half an hour long. Can't blame I am from Ampang. Heading to Damansara Utama take a hell of time to reach there. Especially taking public transport. Anyway one exiting thing I wanna say about my first day at college that is I knew many new peoples there. Either happening ones or boring ones. Every single one in my course. Not all maybe but most of them.

Seriously, I saw many pretty and sexy chicks there in KDU! Seniors and juniors. LOL. I don't care much about that just want to mention it out. Many types of culture peeps around the college. And I found out the Orientation day was kinda boring la. as usual, telling us all about the college rules and stuff. Also introducing what clubs is available in the college and things like that. But the fellowship with the new peeps was fun and interesting.

Also, I found out something special in this college that is they can smoke in the college! They provided a smoking area for students and the staff workers to smoke. Usually most of the college in around the Malaysia doesn't allow this. So, I can say is like freedom to do anything in here. And also, KDU college is filthy freaking RICH. Their computer lab, library and kitchens is da bomb. The outer look of the college looks old but inner looks really GOOD, seriously.

College life is fun without exams ya know...
Students really struggle when it comes to examination or assignments. LOL.

0commented | have you ?: