Latest Blog Entry

March 19, 2008

It's all about decision making


Decision making? What I can say about decision making is that some of us find it hard of making a decision. either is a simple decision or a tough decision.

I came across a scenario where you are about to enter a restaurant, and once you got your seat, the menu comes and sometimes we will like " Eh dude what to eat ar?! I can't decide what to eat. how?! ". A waiter or a waitress came and was waiting and keep waiting. Then after a period of time scratching heads about ordering what to eat. Was asking for another 5 minutes time to look through again the menu. Then comes " eh why not we just go MC'D eat larr, better ma no need to choose or decide. all also burgers." Yeah, and why we wanna move our ass off out of that place to MC'D since we are already in there? Don't we feel so not right on doing that? Just so you know.

And there's another case where all the SPM results takers took their result on result day. I was observing the peoples who scored well in SPM, no matter how many A's they got. I can see the delighted and relief sign on their faces. Well I know I didn't do well in my SPM but I was curious and wondering weather this SPM results actually can lead us to our future or not. Without hesitation I approached some of them who got good results in their SPM. I was asking, " Hey congrats. So, what's next for you? What course you wanna study? " Then amazingly i heard many of them, saying " I do not know about my future, I dunno what I wanna study. seriously. I thought of form 6 but scare after that can't choose what course I wanna study. I am messed up " So obvious they just studied for the sake of the results not for the future. They actually never thought about it. It's that not a decision making? still it is...

Some of them even worst, they always have doubts of what they wanna study in college. They was sure about it that they are entering coll and planned what to study. At first, thought of scholarship. But SPM screwed up their plan. Then thought of other course, after that, another one again. Plan often changed. All sorts of thoughts in them and still can't decide. College is gonna start not long more and they still have the time to put up all sorts of doubts in them weather they should study this and that or not. Surprisingly, they even could disagree the thinking of others where else they them self can't even make a right decision yet. I can say that they are totally LOST...

LOL. In relationships, somehow we do make wrong decisions too. and that's why we can see many of them broke up after a period of time. Even in marriage people will make wrong decision of marring to a wrong person. They commit adultery after their marriage. How bad is that gonna be. In return, that's why there are so many "perempuan simpanan" thing something like that in this world happened.

In life, if we can't make wise decision, or not to say "wise" cause we sometimes make wrong decision. But at least a firm or a clear decision at least could make things easier for yourself and others as well. Also, not everything is needed to be according to your way to run something in an organisation or a small problem that needed a solution to solve it. I might say it wrongly but common DOGG, give me a break.

It's all about decision making, dude.

0commented | have you ?: