Latest Blog Entry

March 13, 2008

What's NEXT?!

This can't be happening to me, I thought it's just a dream. But I am living in a real cooperate world. I've seen most of all the visible things in this earth but I've failed to achieve a single thing of it. People are frustrated on me, disappointed. Question marks all over me but still can't figure anything out to overcome it. Guess it all up to me to decide. Many things are too competitive here where I am. Many are doing great, standing up high to the top shining brightly, where the failures are lost in sight. Sad to say that I am one of them. Often comparing myself to the ones who are good but that ain't something I wanted to feel in return. Cause I did it so badly, I wonder what's my next step in life after all these disaster?

Quoted by Mr. Sathi Senathirajah aka my team company Chairman,

"If you can see the invisible, you can achieve the impossible"


We need some risks to face in life and I am afraid no more to take this next step. cause that's what I am currently doing.

0commented | have you ?: