Latest Blog Entry

June 9, 2008

ARGS International Understanding Day

Actually, I am helping Ann Teh, the ( President ) to promote her I.U Day as I promised. So, I suppose I will get a free entrance fee? lol. Maybe YES maybe NOT. Leave it to the president to decide. Okay, what is this I.U day is all about you must be wondering. If you really interested to know, why not let yourself avaliable this Saturday and come to experience it yourself. It's an life time opportunity, grab it.

Below are the details of the event, check it out.


Photobucket

Does it Look interesting to you?!

Take Note.

  • This is a event where we can actually bring old friends whom you've lost contact with back together and have a good time of fellowship and interaction to closen up relationship and also know some new peoples!
  • Come with your best RETRO outfit you have from your closet. If you haven got yours yet, shop for a suitable ones this week!
  • Digital Cameras, DSLR, Video Cam, Phone camera, Whatever you have, Vital !
  • Guarenteed satisfactory money back guarenteed? Well, I am not sure about this. lol. Judge it yourself.

Do come and have fun people!
Seriously I am looking forward to see some unexpected people there. Hope so lar.

P/S : Not to forget I can't believe that I am an Ex- I.U Director before. Think back now I also can't do such happening event. LOL.

0commented | have you ?: