Latest Blog Entry

June 1, 2008

New Kits for EPL 08/09

I've done a research about the new kits for EPL next season and here are the top 4 English clubs kits for year 08/09. was totally different and turn out to be just fine to me. Not to say I am amazed about it but I found out that last season kit was better than the new ones though. So here you go...

PhotobucketPhotobucket
New Arsenal Kits 08/09. They Change their sponsor to Adidas instead of Nike.
PhotobucketPhotobucket
Manchester United kits are still the same. Still got a year contract to go they only will change.

Photobucket
New Liverpool kits for year 08/09. Damn ugly right? like back to the old times.

Photobucket
New Chelsea 08/09 Kit. I guess this kits you all already familiar with it already.

P/S: EURO 08 is coming very soon! Although England squad is not qualified but my other choice of country I gonna support is Portugal !!

0commented | have you ?: