Latest Blog Entry

June 21, 2008

We Love Pastry !

Well, these are a part of my group mates! Super Kao crazy and Horny! Being in the kitchen is identical with the feeling you're in the jungle! No joke! Yes, we are indeed playful, but we are serious when comes to doing the cooking, etc. In the end, the product and the results are superb and probably could the best in March intake, culinary arts ! They are my crazy yet professional group mates! In pastry class.

Photobucket
Those are the ones who I am mentioning about a moment ago.

Photobucket
Oh my, We need an electric shaver ! LOL. What's weird is the seniors are watching us posing this.

Photobucket
Everything looks nice when itz a cake! First time doing a cake, great experience.

Photobucket
They called it "Camwhore". Doing it with the cake! Got spoiler behind me but who cares.

Anyhow, We love Pastry class !

0commented | have you ?: