Latest Blog Entry

June 29, 2008

Daughtry in Malaysia

Photobucket

Well I'm glad to hear that the famous ex American Idol contestant Chris Daughtry who is in a band called
" Daughtry " is coming to Malaysia for the first time ever. Well I have been waiting for this moments for quite a while to be frank cause I'm ma HUGE Daughtry fan. People around me knows that I guess. And it's exclusively for the Sony Ericsson Traffic Jam street party. It is claim that
the street party is an exclusive event for 3,000 party goers and the tickets are NOT FOR SALE !! wtf....

To get the tickets you need to purchase the selected Sony Ericsson Walkman phones - W350, W580 & W910.
( Original phones not AP's ) Upon purchase you will receive a pair of tickets FREE and be in the running for the Meet & Greet with Daughtry.
SE has officially launched the promotion and the SE Traffic Jam event will be held at 1 Utama, Central Park Avenue. Along the street outside 1 Utama Shopping Centre. It's on Sat, 26th July 2008.

Sadly we need to purchase a phone first only we are able to meet him. Was really disappointed about the system they did about this showcase. Chis Daughtry is my all time favourite singer wei ! Who wants to join me buy SE phone? Buy the cheapest wan will do larr. I am serious.

4commented | have you ?: