Latest Blog Entry

June 16, 2008

Tag from Suetmei.

1.What do you want the most now?
Apple iPHONE, DSLR !


2.Who is the person you trust the most?

One and only, God.

3. Are you in love?

For now, Yes. but............. itz a long story*

4.If you have a dream come true..
One of the best chef in Malaysia? good enough for me.

5.Do you believe in seeing a rainbow after the rain?

As if I care when there's a rainbow comes out.

6.What's your goal for this year?

Pass all my exams in my first year in diploma.

7.Do you believe in eternity?

YES, i do believe.

8.Have you ever broken a person's heart that he/she wanted to commit suicide?

Nope, haven reach to that extend yet.

9.What feeling do you love the most?

Blow job-ing? LOL itz just a joke!!

10.What are the requirements for your other half?

Optimistic, cheerful, fun, understanding, naughty?

11.What kind of feeling do you hate the most?

Having fat tires on the side of my body where I can't fit all my cloths anymore!

12.Do you cherish every friendship of yours?

Sometimes, No. too many of them at times. Mostly, YES.

13.What do you want to do in the future?

Something good that could help the poor.

14.What is the most important thing in your life?

My health.

15. How did you feel last night?

Very High! naughty?

16.Who do you hope to be always there for you?

God, family, friends.

17.When do you think the world will end?

Probably tomorrow. who knows. only God knows.

18.The world ends tomorrow. What will you do?

Have my last meal to satisfy myself as a chef.

19.What do you think of the person that tagged you?

Suetmei? She's really complicated. enough said. That proves everything. haha.

20.What do you want to know right now?

Check weather I suffer for any sickness such as diabetes or high blood pressure.

Okay, Finally, itz done!

0commented | have you ?: