Latest Blog Entry

July 14, 2009

Ampang's Stevens

It was Sunday when the Ampang gang goes yumcha. Well part of the gang I must say. Erm we headed to Stevens Tea Garden.

All the pricing there were all 88 88. I don't know why but surely the mamak got inspired by the Chinese for putting such price on. It was quite pricy by then I realise compared to the normal Stevens corner around town.

Photobucket
This lamb chop looks damn nice larh. RM 18.88. Damn expensive but worth it or not Josh ?

Photobucket
Roti barkar telur with cheese served with sambal RM2.88.

Photobucket
My recommendation. Roti Canai with dhall. Rm 1.88. Very different compare to the mamaks.

Photobucket
Part of the Ampang bloggers gang. The rest ffk.

Photobucket
And that includes me in da photo. From left, SmashpOp, Elaine, Myself, Joshua and Bryan.


Okay that's all for now. Anyway, MU is drawing nearer ! can't wait.

2commented | have you ?: