Latest Blog Entry

July 13, 2009

MAD 2 MAX Hip Hop Dance Competition

Well, here's the FULL updates for MAD 2 MAX Hip Hop Dance Competition happening at Euphoria MOS organized by HELP University College.

Apparently, I took around 300 photos on that night itself and I don't think I will post it all here. I will choose the BEST 60 photos and post it up here in my blog and I will do it all in 1 post / 1 shot. easier for ya'll to read and view photos.

Photos without captions below. Enjoy~

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
1st Runner up

Photobucket
The Champions


Video's for the battle of the final 2 crews.

PART 1



PART 2



Got it from youtube. Thanks for who ever posted it up.


That's all.


I'm sorry for the poor quality photos taken as you know I'm not good taking photos in such low light condition. Chilling peoples.

Anyway, leave a comment or email me at mynjayz@gmail.com if you're looking for the original size photos from above. And also from your crew's photos that I didn't post it up here.


More photos from the event and the rehearsal will be posted out next time.


9commented | have you ?: