Latest Blog Entry

July 30, 2009

Comedy Club, Lets LOL

Last Friday, me and some of my blogger friends went to this Comedy Club. Happening in Zouk, KL. But 1st, thanks Advertlets boss, thanks Josh Lim for the ticket passes ! he is a good man.

http://euveng.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/07/comedyclub.jpg
Comedy Club Night Featuring Hong Le from Vietnam, Greg Fleet from Aussie and our very own Douglas Lim from Malaysia !

Photo grabbed from Euveng.com

If you ask me, my all time favorite would be Russell Peters. If he were about to come Malaysia, I will surely come and watch. No matter how expensive it is i Don't mind. LOL. he's da man wei.

Let's start off with....

Photobucket
Main entrance of Zouk, KL

Anyway, there's 3 comedian for that night. Hung Le, Greg Fleet and Douglas Lim. My personal favorite will be Douglas Lim. Cause I don't really understand Hung and Greg's joke. With the accent and those vulgar words in every sentence. I still prefer Douglas Lim.

Photobucket
Start off with me and a new made friend, Caren Ong ! Candid !

Photobucket
1st up, Douglas Lim doing his thing. *my favourite* I did enjoyed his jokes.

Photobucket
The emcee for Comedy Club. The other 2 comedian, their photos turned out blur. Sorry.

Photobucket
Part of the attendees who came.

Photobucket
Josh's lim's friend, he himself, Suetmei and Caren.

Photobucket
The Chicks who hang out with us.

Photobucket
The young blogger generations. Bryanlyt, Caren, Suetmei, Myself and Howard.

Photobucket
A shot of the VVIP's. Douglas Lim, Harith Iskandar, full in da blanks and Hans Isaac.

Photobucket
Camwhore time!

Photobucket
Suet and Caren.

Photobucket
Caren and Myself.

Photobucket
Josh Lim's partner in crime.

Photobucket
The Advertlets KAKI in da house.

Photobucket
Another group photo.

Photobucket
Thanks Howard-U for taking this photo for me.

Well i manage to approach Douglas and talk to him a bit. And guess what he stays at my area only I didn't notice it until he told me. We shall go shisha together soon !


Recommended to watch this ! Form Douglas Lim. No regrets watching.

The END.

1 down, 9 more blog post to go ! Guess what's next, do stay tune for moree.

40commented | have you ?: