Latest Blog Entry

July 26, 2009

Man Utd vs Malaysia + Shout Awards !

This is gonna be a combine post. as you can see the title, Man Utd vs Malaysia + Shout Awards !

First come first, it was last week where Man Utd came to Malaysia for the Asia tour. Me, as a Man Utd fan, went to the press conference + practice session + Live Match. to be honest it was my first time attending all these form man Utd. How often they come here? like 10 years once ?

Anyhow, I'll let the photos do the talking.

Photobucket
Wahh so red ! Me with da damn huge Man Utd Asia Tour poster.

Photobucket
My companien for the Live match day. Joshua and Kim Han.

Photobucket
Birds eye view of the stadium. Stadium was very FULL. I myself don't have a proper seat.

Photobucket
Players in action. That was Rooney, scoring his first goal.

Photobucket
This is the furthers i can zoom. sad case.

In the end, Man Utd won 3-2 Against Malaysia. Rooney, Nani and Owen scored.

2nd leg, Man Utd won 2-0. Owen and Macheda scored.

Photobucket
After the match, was horrible !

Next up is SHOUT AWARDS @ Stadium Putra Bukit jalil, yeah apparently I went.

http://www.2da6s.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/07/shoutawards.jpg
Anyone went there ? I was sitting alone. Bryanlyt accompanied me for like 20min only. and left me alone till the show ends. Didn't manage to take much photos. I was too far away.

Photobucket
The crowd and the stage.

Photobucket
This was one of my favorite. A performance form Jac Victor doing the tribute to MJ.

Photobucket
The thing is, I only went there for Sean Kingston !

He seriously enlighten back the atmosphere after 2 hours of sieness I almost fall asleep.

Next up, Comedy Club @ Zouk ! Stay tune.

PS : On Twitter ? Follow me ! http://twitter.com/mynjayz

2commented | have you ?: