Latest Blog Entry

July 22, 2009

Man Utd Training Session

Remember the post about Nike Press Conference with Man Utd ?

Yeah and right after that, Immediately, Mojosh, Kim Han and I rushed to catch Manchester United training session that was held at National Stadium Bukit Jalil. As usual we met up with our bloggers friends there. And here are some of the photos I've took.


Photobucket
Many people came even though it was just a training session.

Photobucket
Look at the amount of red ants !

Photobucket
Man Utd players warming up.

Photobucket
A closer view of the players.

Photobucket
I was expecting Park Ji Sung and Vidic to be there. But, haih they're not.

Photobucket
A group shot of the bloggerss. Bryan, Howard, Kimweiwei, Mojosh and myself.

Photobucket
Woahhh Kim Wei Wei with the orgasmic 70-200mm telephoto lens !

Photobucket
Mojosh and the girlfriend, Kim Han.

It was an awesome experience for me to be there in the Stadium for the 1st time in my life watching Man Utd players in Malaysia. The feeling was Great and yet Awesome ! You could feel it when you're a Man Utd fan ! Not like Suetmei. She doesn't !

Well apart form that, my zooms lens disappoint me ! Well cant blame it Im just too far away from the players. Gahh anyway training session was great ! Stay tune for the next post on the actual game photos. It's even better, I promise.

Check it out Ellie's blog about the Man Utd training post. even Awesome !

5commented | have you ?: