Latest Blog Entry

July 9, 2009

Cheer 09 # Part 2

I guess this should probably be my last post for Cheer 09. Cause not much photos were nice taken from my camera. Well, hope it's still acceptable. Here's the updates for cheer 09 #part 2

Photobucket
First up, Niki Cheong the journalist from Star. Snapping chicks huh ?

Photobucket
Stompers team

Photobucket
Zodiac girls team

Photobucket
Charm national team

Photobucket
Dynamite team

Photobucket
Stompers in action !

Photobucket
Zodiac boys team

Photobucket
Blitzers team

Photobucket
Titans team

Photobucket
Xavier team

Photobucket
Calyx team

Photobucket
Shirtliff team

Photobucket
Vulcans boys team

Photobucket
Inferno team

Photobucket
Charm national team

Photobucket
Best crowd supporters

Photobucket
The judges from the US. Santwon McCray & Tye Colby Hill.

Photobucket
Myself and Dila with the backdrop

Photobucket
The bloggerss. Bryanlyt, Ewinee, Jamieliew, Mynjayz and Howard-U

I'm sorry if the team you are finding did not appear. Either photos captured not that nice or I didn't manage to take. Opps, my apologies.



And finally, MAD 2 MAX event @ MOS. Please do come. Everyone is invited.


7commented | have you ?: