Latest Blog Entry

July 17, 2009

Lets Paintball !

Last Saturday, Mojosh invited me to join his team called Yakuza for paintball training. It was for their preparation for the upcoming National Paintball League in Melaka actually. But 4 so call newbie joined this time. Bryan, Jeremy, Chia Wei and myself. And ended up we were not newbie at all. Instead, we were ametures. said Marcus Tan. Not bad huh ?

Here is where it all started ! Paintball @ Astaka Field. Photos credits to Jeremy, Ego and Chia Wei.

Photobucket
Its around Taman Jaya Station and Amcrop mall, PJ.

Photobucket
These were the gear we use ! our markers.

Photobucket
Training session. Take 1.

Photobucket
Training session. Take 2.

Photobucket
Yours truly with the marker.

Photobucket
Josh Lim with his injuries again at the same spot on the foorehead. Plus another one on his left hand.

Photobucket
This was me 3 years ago when the last time I played paintball @ Subang. And look at my body, i was damn FIT last time.

Photobucket
Look at what happen to me now in 2009 ! OMG I cant even believe myself.

Well, in the end, a group photo of us all !

Paintball114
Attendees who played were all BLOGGERS ! except Simon.

Feel free to check it out their blogs. EVo, EGo, Marcus, Mojosh, UncleZee, Josh Lim, Jason Ong, Bryan Lim, Ashley Teng, Bboyrice, Chia Wei.

Also, do check out our Yakuza Paintball page.

Visit these bloggers blogs to read in more specific about the paintball outing.

Marcus, Ego, Jeremy, Chia Wei . NO REGRETS ! ( with story line )


PS : I kinda love paintball. but its very tiring. Guess im seriously out of shape larhh. =( But I have lotsa fun playing with them. Hope I can join them again in the future.

...

5commented | have you ?: