Latest Blog Entry

January 18, 2010

Kitchen Creatures! Rawr

Yes, it's Kitchen Creatures! Everyone had been talking about this newly opened casual dining restaurant called Kitchen Creatures. Located on the first floor of Center Point, Bandar Utama. Beside MCD fast food restaurant.

Lemme do a lil introduction about this restaurant. What's so GOOD about it? What's worth to talk about this place. Well, the main thing is. It's a no frills dining restaurant, they have comfortable dining with an informal ambiance and most importantly it is a Tax Free Restaurant! That means you will not be charged the usual 10%/15% govt tax and service charge. Also, they served great western fare with local prices. Not to forget good service as well. Guaranteed.


The Main entrance. Now hiring, so anyone out there wants to intern here or work here part time, highly recommended. I really admire how the workers works there. They really communicate well each other and work as a team.


This is how it looks like inside. Comfortable dining with an informal ambiance. By the way, I love the lightnings. really cool !


Kim and Adele ordered this Monster Platter which consists of Calamari Rings, Chicken Wings, Fried Shrimp, Mushrooms & Nacho Chips. RM15 only.


What's in the burger? Real minced juicy beef with smoked bacon, cheese, sunny side up, lettuce, onions and tomatoes. I ordered this called the Monsterised Burger which cost me only RM 11. CHEAP and worth it.

What they promised from Kitchen Creatures : "We proudly stand by what we serve. That is why all dishes are cooked when you order- nothing is pre-cooked or scooped from a pot. That way, most dishes can be made to your specific orders. At times this can be a wait, but trust us, it’s worth it!"

Seriously, it does. I was wondering why my beef burger takes so long to cook. And now i know. It's a made to order thingy they're doing.


From the expression from Adele's face, I can see that she really enjoys her food very much!

To my observation, what caught my attention was the Head Chef. He's a buff and bold Chinese dude. His name is JJ. He's a noisy and friendly guy. Spotted him roaming around us, trying to please us with his food and all. Trying to get comments from customers or giving away comments on the food to us. Really nice to have a chef walking around, because it gives me a feeling that customers surely have something to say about the food once we've consume it.

Here are a few photos from last Friday dinner session with the bloggers.


Hensem Advertlets dudes. Ewin, Jason, Wenzi, Leonard and myself.


With the organizer for this bloggers dinner outing. Ellie aka missycherio !


Sat with these two girls. Kimweiwei and AdeleChow. The late comers? lol.


Small group photo from my SLR. Not many photos I took because I wasn't feeling well that day.


The 3 main chef with us all. =)

About the food pricing is very reasonable I shall say! Well, Not for the drinks. I understand that they needa boost up profit on drinks since the price for their food are extremely cheap. But at least not till the extend that my iced lemon tea can cost up to RM6 per glass. Which to compare with a food menu for example, beef steak which cost RM12. Well, you do the comparison. If im thirsty, I ordered 2 glass of Iced lemon tea. which = to 1 plate of beef steak ! WOW.

Oh well at least overall, it was GOOD. I rate 8/10.

More photos to be posted up in da future. Review done! Anyone wants to go there, do let me know cause I needa go there again to try out other dishes on their menus.

KITCHEN CREATURES
Lot F110, First Floor, Centrepoint
3, Lebuh Bandar Utama
47800 Petaling Jaya
Selangor
TEL: 03 – 7729 8039

...

5commented | have you ?: