Latest Blog Entry

June 15, 2010

Drove My Lancer Evo 10 to Chillex Cafe

This is, Chillex Grand Opening Part #2.

Just in case if you haven notice, I drove my Lancer Evo 10 to Chillex Cafe. HAHA. Thanks to Jonykt for snapping a few shots on the spot for me. Do visit his blog. He takes good photos in his age. When I was his age, I don't know what am I doing still. Lifelessly studying for PMR i guess.

Acknowledgment: RebeccaSaw & Kheng Leong. Anyhow, photos spam starts now!


Poser. Love white but Black is the new WHITE!


Signature post. Credits to Jonykt. Need a proper photoshoot next time. Not in the dark.

Alright enough bragging of the car. Back to Chillex Cafe photos.


#1 Chillex Cafe.


#2 Rames Harikrishnasamy, Waiyan and Me.


#3 Long time no see Kimweiwei came along as well.


#4 Pretty young ladies. yasmine and waiyan.


#5 Elaine and myself.


#6 Bloggers are happy. Especially Rebecca.


#7 Partners & da chef Jovin.


#8 Group shot.


#9 The girls.


#10 The guys.


#11 Bloggers love camhoring? Credits: Feeq's fisheye lens.

After seeing all the photos + foods, you should make your way to Chillex and have a try chilling at that place :)

Chillex Cafe
2-G-2, Menara 2 @ PFCC,
Jalan Puteri 1/2, Bandar Puteri
Puchong, 47100, Petaling Jaya. Selangor.
(behind RIMA college in the Puchong Finance & Commerce Centre)

For more info, http://www.chillex.my/

Twitter @ChillexCafe / Facebook fan page.

...

11commented | have you ?: