Latest Blog Entry

September 21, 2010

70% Off On New BlackBerry Curve 9300 Smartphone



Last Friday, I've blogged about the latest Blackberry 9300 which was going to launch a day after I posted this POST. For those of you who are not aware of this, you're gonna regret. In fact, you are already regretting that you never went there to get the New Blackberry Curve 9300 for only RM388! with terms and conditions. Pls refer to the link below for more info.

http://mynjayz.com/2010/09/all-new-blackberry-curve-9300.html


In conjunction with the launching of the Blackberry Curve 9300 which was happened at The Curve, Mutiara Damansara last Friday, Blackberry had organize an Ultimate Blackberry Race as well for the Local Artist to take part. I personally did not took any photos of em because I was busy lining up since 10am in the morning right in front of Celcom booth. LOL

I'm pretty desperate. As you can see from the photo below.



70% Off On New BlackBerry Curve 9300 Smartphone yo! now running on 3G.

Because Celcom was having such a great offer ; its only RM388 and only for the 1st 150 customers who bought the Blackberry Curve 9300 from Celcom during the Blackberry Curve 9300 roadshow. Don't you feel regret you did not lined up with me?



To me, I don't mine about the Telco company I'm serving for, as long it gives me perfect 3G line connections/coverage, good customer service, less fussy for me when ever my phone reached quota and got barred. Even it's from Celcom, I wouldn't mind. Because I was a Digi - Maxis and now to Celcom.

Yes, I Q up for almost 2 hours to get get that Blackberry Curve 9300 at Celcom booth. Their competitors Maxis and Digi was there as well. No one was visiting their booth, like seriously. Celcom booth crowd was madness! After 2 hours and yes, finally I got it and I'm one of the 150 customers. To be exact, I'm the 30th customer.

Retail Price = RM1288
After 70% discount = Rm388

You tell me whether it's worth it or not?


Me and my New Blackberry Curve 9300.


Close up of the Blackberry Curve. Design wise to compare it with the old Curve, It has a nicer metallic body frame and a nice smooth surface at the back of the phone. Other than that, everything is almost the same. Only the spec's that matters.

My blogger friends came along as well to check it out. But they did not get the phone as I'm the only one who's that crazy enough. LOL?


Feeq, Michelle and Bryan. Fisheye camho.


Luckily im not that bored lining up alone because all these chicks was there for eye candy purposes. hahaha. Nahh, I wouldn't do that to my friends.


Haha. ME and Michelle are pretty much exited about the Blackberry photo booth. NOn stop taking pictures.


Oh not to mention, there's performance going on as well on the spot in conjunction with the laucnhing of the New Blackberry Curve 9300.


Okay, I'm still not getting enough taking photos with the Blackberry girls. hehehe.

Lets recap regarding of the Specs/Pricing for the Blackberry Curve 9300, with Celcom plan.




Specifications:

* 3G and HSDPA
* GPS
* OS 5.0
* QVGA screen (320 x 240)
* 256 MB RAM
* WiFi with UMA
* 256 MB Flash
* Processor 624 MHz
* Multimedia keys
* 2 megapixel camera without flash
* MHA 1150 Battery

Celcom Exec Plans.


Celcom postpaid + Blackberry Messenger (BBM) + 3G speed on the latest Blackberry Curve 9300 = AWESOME combination!



From today onwards, I will start to BBM alredy since the trend of BBM-ing is so famous now among my circle. So, when will I get a welcome greet from you BB-ians out there?

Before I end this, BBM Pin PLEASE?

...

0commented | have you ?: