Latest Blog Entry

March 16, 2010

SHOWTEK LIVE IN KL !

OMG PARTY post again. I know right. Sorry lorh. Can't help it. Anyway, remember my previous post about SHOWTEK the Twilight Of Dance?

Last Saturday, it's SHOWTEK LIVE @ Kl Live Centre. If you party people didn't make it, den you are already regretting it now. Why? Cause they're one of the BEST DJ in the world spinning hard techno, dance act tracks. It's more like a rave party to me. They call themselves the Twilight Of Dance. From now on, imma fan of SHOWTEK. They're awesomely great until they blew the roof off. I wish it last for 24/7. But it only last for 3 hours. But they seriously rocks.

Firstly, thankyou AdliSyahril the PR for this event for giving me media/staff passes. Got lotsa privilege I can get. Anyway, here are some of the photos taken that night.


SHOWTEK in da house.


Everyone is so into it. Especially that white dude.


Met my cousin Kellie and Sina !


Munnie, Jiawen and friends. The hardcore ravers!


Justin Ong and the KDU peeps!


SandraWoo and her kaki ravers.


Group picture of the gang who raved together throughout the night.


Here's a VIDEO to see how's RAVE party looks like. A lil INSANE, but they seriously LOVE it.



Crazy ain't it !

PS : I can't wait for the weekends to come. Schedule full for Friday, Sat and Sunday! woots.

...

4commented | have you ?: