Latest Blog Entry

May 22, 2008

American Idol shoking results

It's was early in the morning after watching the UEFA Champions League. Then I rememberd that there is American Idol results show today. So, 8am I was watching amrican Idol results show LIVE in Starworld with my sleepy eyes and my dead body. The whole morning didn't get any sleep though.

While I was watching den i was like WTF!!! what's really shocking was that ~~

Photobucket
Photobucket

DAVID COOK
won the freakin' American Idol.


Based on their performance, I agreed with the judges that David Archuleta deserve to win the American Idol. It's was a 3-0 knockout performance round for David Archuleta. But unfortunately, David Cook has the most vote compared to David Archuleta. After a record breaking more than 97 million votes, America crowned the new American Idol!
Is that SHOCKING or what ??!!

I was super suprise and shocked like what happen this early morning between the match Manchester United and Chelsea. Was like totally lost hope at first cause I thought David Archuleta was obviously the winner. Then ended up david Cook was the winner. Woahh, it's my double happiness today! Manchester United won the UEFA Champions League cup + David Cook won the American Idol. Wooohoo !!

Below is the winning song from David Cook. Entitle : Time of my life.



Anyhow, David Archuleta is not that bad after all. He deserve a credit too.

P/S : For Chelsea fans and David Archulet's fans in the same shot at once, I am so so SORRY about it. lol.

0commented | have you ?: