Latest Blog Entry

May 25, 2008

Transformation !


Damn, look at me last time! Super slim and super fair right? Can't accept the fact how I look like right now. Lots of comments people commented on the difference of how I look like 2 years ago from now. A super HUGE transformation. Right? Compare to now, you can see how chubby and plum am I. You know what, I have limited shirts to wear right now. Why? Expend already. Shirts can't fit me anymore. Just being honest here cause I think I shouldn't be ashamed on how my physical appearance look like.

The photo beside is not edited, it's original. Can you believe that's me?! Besides, Suetmei actually did her part. She was really serious about her diet though. She lost around more den 8 kilos already in just a week or two. Me, still almost the same. Can't see much difference. In fact, I'm getting even broader and broader.

Man, I need to seriously go on for a tight diet.

P/S : Anyone has some diet tips to share?

0commented | have you ?: