Latest Blog Entry

May 8, 2008

Something special...

" Referring to high school times "

He is the one who sat beside me ever since in from 1 if I am not mistaken. Then lost touch for 3 years due to changes of class. After which, in form 4 and 5 he still sits beside me. People always thought that I am his brother. Somehow like twins but have different skin colour only. He is the only artistic person in our class. The only person who never talk sex before in class. The only person in the class who is a BIG fan of Britney Spears. People say he is still immature in physical but I don't know weather he had grown ever since he went for National Service. One thing good about him is that he is famous with his drawings.

Who is this person?

He is the non and only Kelvin Loh who had turn 18 years old today !
Happy birthday and hope you will see this and see how sincere am I. I know you are legal already but you seems not to act as an 18 year old dude. lol. So as an advice, first step, interact with girls. Not bad to say right? Height isn't a problem.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Not to forget Yuhan, Happy belated 18th birthday. =D


WAHAHAHA.... man I seems super gay by posting this.

0commented | have you ?: