Latest Blog Entry

May 13, 2008

Can you believe this ?

You know what, once after I came back from college today, I realised that my house door was wide opened. Didn't know what happen until I went in and there is one kind of smell all over in the house. Smells like Carbon + smoke all over the house. I was curious about it. I thought it was from my body cause I was doing butchery class cutting chicken this morning in college. Till I asked my mum why. She replied, house on fire earlier this afternoon.

I was like WHAT?! serious ar.....

Brother added in the conversation. Tole me that mum went out with him without turning off the stove fire while boiling a big pot of soup. While so, the soup evaporates to the air and left the pot empty. Then it starts to burn and smoke sign was noticed by my neighbour and they called the balai bomba ( fireman ). At the same time, my house alarm rang. Then the alarm notify all of our phones and mum suspected something either it was a fire scene happened or house broke in. She rushed back home and at the same time the fireman arrive.
Everyone was curious about it, all went surrounded my house and check what happened.

In the end, just a small fire burning happened, kitchen damaged a little and carbon smoke smell is all over my house now and I can't stand the smell, simply atrocious. Can you believe this is happening? You may think it's a small thing, what if no one cares + no alarm? I could have lost my kitchen home.

Anyway enough of that. Updates time. LOL

Photobucket
Why are they with us? vivian and suetmei sleeping behind while on our way back home.

Photobucket
Haithal is offically a KDU-ian from now. Taking Diploma in Mass Comm. Feeling grateful. got driver already.

Photobucket
Wah, sure anot ? car starts to shake already lor in that speed...

Photobucket
Vivian, nice anot this photo? Credits to Haithal's DSLR. =P

College stuff for viewing purposes only. lol.

Photobucket
This is called koughlof. This is nice. Isn't it?

Photobucket
Bun dough. Looks nice and shinny ehh?

That all for today. Stay tune updates for Marie Digby acoustic showcase @ One Utama tommorow.


0commented | have you ?: