Latest Blog Entry

May 1, 2008

Back for updates

Current Mood : Exhausted

Firstly, soccer updates. Manchester United won 1-0 against Barcelona yesterday morning with Scholes's superb goal. So, Manchester United are into the finals. Besides, Chelsea won 3-2 against Liverpool this early morning. Bringing Chelsea towards the final for the very first time in Champions league history. So, the finals will be Manchester United against Chelsea.

Well, apart from that, I slept for freaking 2 hours only yesterday and I didn't sleep for the rest of the whole day. Yesterday was Manchester United's match. Slept from 4-6am. then 6am I woke up for college. Till i came back in the evening and went out at night with my gang to watch soccer. After that, we went to look up point to wait for the sun to rise. Never sleep since then. So, it's 22 hours of staying alive in a day. Break my personal record. Madness. Luckily I didn't involve in accident while Im
driving. lol.

These days I felt so empty, dunno what to blog. Busy dealing with college stuff. and Ya, FaithfulAngel you're right. I'm bored. I Need help.


P/S : The pillow/men talk @ yu han's house should do that often.

0commented | have you ?: