Latest Blog Entry

May 4, 2008

Weekly updates

Current Mood : Pretty Exited

It's been a long week through only I get to update. Finally I can find a place to update my blog rather than update at home. Cause usually at home I will be super lazy to update cause I will do lots of other stuff that in college can't do. lol.

Anyway here are some stuff I did in college. Not all but just a lil sneak preview. Alright with that?

Procedure? Erm..... Not sharing. P&C information.
Not gonna show you how to do but just photos viewing cause I paid for it to learn all those, Fair enough? LOL...

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Not bad ehhh? Baked the bread buns using my name......

Those lame rack you've seen above is kinda tiring if we all are commanded to clean off the bones until shiny without any left over flesh or skin on it. But once it cook and serve with side dishes, it can easily cost about 100 bucks per plate for fine dining course menu. So, hard work paid off.

Other than that, the sauces are the basic sauces to produce other meals or dishes. Lastly for the bread bun, we also did wholemeal ones. and those are our whole class creation. Anyway it taste soft and tender once its out from the oven. Not perfect but more space for improvement. Da bao the everything back for family to try. all gave credits on it. lol.


This is very interesting. Im LOVIN it.

0commented | have you ?: