Latest Blog Entry

August 2, 2008

Finally, a date? or just an outing?

LOL. well can I say finally? Princess and myself decided to go for a date at KLCC. Yum cha session and at the same time go hunt for stuff at PC fair. Or shall I say window shopping? My main reason for the pc fair was for the SLR. Was planning for a movie but the time is not right. =/

Photobucket
Recommended to use Sony Alpha? LOL

Anyway, Sony, Nikon or Canon ?

Firstly, we went to Dome for our 1st stop. Chit-chat for quite long. Cause we lost touch since how old? Standard 6 ?! OH my that's almost 6 years already ! Good to have you back though.

Photobucket

Photobucket

And the worst part is, she did drag me into Burger King when the time we are going back home. Yes! Blame you *points* Claim that the burger is too tempting. Cannot resist? Well, your diet plan failed. We did some camwhore session before we leave. LOL.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Finally a photo of you and me! Woots. Nice ?

P/S : You all surely curious and may wonder what is her real name. lol.

6commented | have you ?: