Latest Blog Entry

August 23, 2008

Menu For This Week !

Well, I've decided to blog at least 1 post about food every week once. It's kinda weird where I cook but you don't see me post anything about food here instead I posted more about photography and stuff. lol.

Okay, the menu for this week is Chinese style stir fried clams. But did I mix a bit of thai style in it too. This was done at my friends house. Did saw some cheap clams sold at Giant store so I grab some of those and ta-daa~ The results.

Photobucket
It tasted superbly nice.

Photobucket
damn hungry liao?

Want Ingredients and procedure? ask me personally. Lazy to type out one whole list of it. LOL. Chill.

Photobucket

Stay tune for Misoka Haithal's Birthday celebration and Eye on Malaysia outing post soon ! Need to grab the photos from the owner of the 400D.

2commented | have you ?: