Latest Blog Entry

August 5, 2008

Oh what a day !

Photobucket
Remember all these ?! Yeah I bet you do.

I am gonna tell you one funny story of what happen this morning. Well, it's my friend birthday this coming Saturday. That is the 08.08.08. Yeah a very nice date. So I'll try to make his birthday day a memorable one
since he also turn 18. So what I thought is buying him a packet of condom. lol. So without hesitation, I went to the Guardian store and grab some of those lar at the same time buy some food for breakfast.

Went in the shop, once I grab it and proceed to pay at the counter. Then Suddenly...... A conversation occurred.

Lady : Erm sorry boy can I check your IC to verify that you are eligible to buy this packet of condom.

Me : Stunned for 5 second. I said Im old enough to buy it lar.

Lady : Yeah, we still need to double check it.

Me : I was like WTF. Then I open my wallet mana tau I forgot to bring my IC. Leave it at home cause scare my wallet kena stolen agian. Precaution purposes. I said driving License can ar?

Lady : Okay sure.

After checking then she approve. Babi, why still need to check? Maybe cause of my blur look in the morning with t-shirt and shorts in the store?! Or I still look like a BOY? Dunno lar.

Me : I paid for it using a note of 50bucks note. cause I wanted small change of that 50bucks.

Lady : She checked the 50bucks note in some scan money note machine.

Me : I was like WTF agian. Woahh Super zha dou.

Lady : Suddenly she said the money got some slight problem can't approve it. Asked me do I have a smaller change.

Me :
Stunned again! Shouted WTF and gave her that 5bucks and I chao.


Oh what a day ! Thats how my morning turn out.
Well, I will never go to Guardian store to buy stuff again. So troublesome.

0commented | have you ?: