Latest Blog Entry

August 8, 2008

Pimp my blog ! lol

LOL. Did you know the SmashpOp's pimps you contest ? LOL. Yeah sadly I didn't join. Probably next year I will. Cause I'm not aware very much of it.

Photobucket
Ya, the contest is over and congrats Bryan Lim for winning the first place. And second place Joshua Yap. Lucky they both. SmashpOp are gonna pimp their blog !
I need my blog got pimped also ! Regretted I didn't join this contest. But I did supported my friend in this contest.

Photobucket
Well, just as what he promised. lol. Actually not much lar I helped him. A few entries only just for the sake of winning the mp3 player? haha.

Oh ya and he need to transport the prize to Bryan and then to Me. So I tag along with Bryan to meet SmashpOp to collect it. Didn't thought when the moment I met him, only realize that we have the same name. Always thought Jason Goh as SmashpOp or HempOp.

Photobucket
Woots. the Jason's ? haha.
Anyway he is friendly. Sekejap jer kawan baik. lol.

Photobucket
Bryan Lim the winner and Jason. Yeah same kindergarden & primary school mate.


P/S : Bryan, proud to be featured in smashpOp.net ? Strictly no lolol wtf !

0commented | have you ?: