Latest Blog Entry

August 12, 2008

National Service Craze ?!

Oh well, students in their school uniforms yesterday was crazy talking about National Service stuff weather they are chosen or not. Seems that a lot of people around me got selected this year from what I observed. I don't know why lar maybe the population of people got chosen is increasing year by year?

To me, if think back to the pass. How I wish I would have been chosen for National Service last year.
I was so delighted last year when I know I am not the chosen one. But now, I regretted somehow. If not you will be seeing me with a nicer body figure. LOL. Some of my friends *form 5 even cried when they receive the news that they had been chosen. Well, people may say that National Service sucks but when the moment you're in the camp, you'll surely have a pretty much good memories there with those new friends you made.

Anyway, 1 Good thing about National Service to me is you got the opportunity of trying the M16.

Photobucket

Haih what a waste. What I can imagine holding a M16 is only through playing Counter Strike or COD. lol.

Well for those who kena chosen for National Service, don't feel bad about it. Go have a try and experience it yourself you'll surely have fun being in NS and of cause with more contacts in your phone list.


P/S : PLKN website damn congested.

0commented | have you ?: