Latest Blog Entry

December 5, 2008

Home Alone !

Was home alone today and what I did wad I tried some simple home cooking for my breakfast and lunch. and I did took a photo of it. One taken with Ashley and one with my horrible Olympus compact camera. You can surely see the difference between both photos. And once again, this blog is turning to a food blog full of foods !

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photo 1 : Nissin noodle with chicken ham and egg. Thailand style. Karena would love this.

Photo 2 : Nasi goreng babi dengan telur mata ! Roasted pork ( siew yok ) fried rice with bull eye egg.

Somehow both dishes looks a bit horrible but it tasted tasty. Trust the chef's taste buts. Anyway see photo no.2, the photo quality sucks big time compare to photo no.1 right ? Blame Olympus !

Which ? YES YOU !

Photobucket
My current compact camera. If you see this, don't buy it. Even it's cheap.

Photobucket
haha milton's DSLR ! Even though it can be as expensive as 5-6K for this shit, same rules applied. Don't buy it. And ya E-510, You same suck !

I don't know why I am saying this. Sure there's people out there who will say it is depending on the photographer but not the camera itself ya I know. But you can try it yourself and see. You won't get satisfied of the photos outcome that you wanted. Any Olympus uses out there you can feel me right.

Compact camera, Canon and SONY would be great. A big NO to Olympus. About DSLR don't ask me. No comment about it. Once I say something, everyone will BOOM at me. So I would say that each brand has thier own specialties/pros and cons. Nuff said.

PS : Craving for Heineken !

0commented | have you ?: