Latest Blog Entry

December 9, 2008

What I want for Christmas !

Christmas is just around the corner and what I want for Christmas is a new Car, a new external flash, a new battery grip, a new laptop, a new touch screen hand phone, new shoes, more socks, more shirts, more pants, a new oven, a new mixer, a new mini fridge, a new set of knifes, a new flat screen tv, a new 50mm lens, a new 18-135mm lens, a new camera bag, more EPL jerseys, a new waffle machine maker, a new 1 Terabyte HDD and lastly a new Girlfriend ! LOL.

am I asking too much? lol

I don't care. But Santa, please make all my wishes come true. Surprise me with a huge truck of lorry in front of my house on the 24th of December.

Anyway here are random photos. enjoy~

Photobucket
Sunday Sundae ! Just Rm2 only. am loving it !

Photobucket
I love this photo. i mean the effects. Don't you? and spot the mini tripod ! cute can?

Photobucket
French fries is bad for health ! but I still love it. Imagine dipping it in sundae ice-cream. Heaven !

Photobucket
Me at McD enjoying strawberry Sundae. Thanks Chris for the photo.


Im crapping! Totally randomness lately.

2commented | have you ?: