Latest Blog Entry

December 25, 2009

Chris'day X'mas Party

MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE !!!

How's your Christmas countdown yesterday? Well for me, I'm so happy that i did celebrate my Christmas eve last night with the close friends and family. It was my brother's B'day at first. A party throned for him for his 21th b'day. Together we celebrate Christmas countdown as well at my place!


There's disco ball wor! haha very happening.


High school friends from Ampang. LOL


Chris 21th birthday cupcakes. damn nice wei.


Happy birthday to the brother. Blowing the cupcakes made by his GF.


The love birds. Her first time baking cakes and it's really nice. LOL


Group shot of us who attended my bro, Chris b'day !

Massive tag.
Edwin, Milton, Thomas, Chonghwan, Shireen, Edwin, Johsua, Dineas, Wohyon, Suetmei, Julius, Aemilia, Vivian, Xiowei, Cheryl, Chris, SiongVoon, Jinny and myself ! Woots.


The Korean couple and the gay couple? LOL.


Smash and the birthday boy.


The rest who came for Christmas Countdown people yo !

Thanks everyone who attended the combo party. and also, I’d like to take this opportunity to wish everyone :

A merry Christmas and Happy Holidays. New year 2010 awaits babehh!

Not to forget, HAPPY CHRIS'DAY ! Cheers.

...

4commented | have you ?: